Welcome

Welcome
Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting TheEnemy / Blog. I'll try to keep you updated and informed with all the latest. I'd like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to you all for your passionate support, you're the best fans a band could ever wish for and we have untold amounts of love and respect for each and every one of you! Take it easy! - Tom.

03 January 2012

Sometimes 140 Characters Is Not Enough

So, I'm taking the start of a new year, and the embarkation of recording a new album, as the perfect excuse to establish what will be a regular(ish) blog.

Over the past few months that I've been on Twitter I've really enjoyed communicating with you all. It reminds me of when we first set out and MySpace was in its infancy. The Arctic Monkeys had just proven the power of online music lovers by creating a massive wave of internet hype, and riding the crest all the way to the top of the charts. Where they stayed. For a long time!

As brilliant as Twitter is, sometimes 140 characters just isn't enough to get across what I want to. Lots of you ask me questions about the forthcoming album everyday, so to avoid repeating myself endlessly, you'll be able to find in depth information and news right here from now on.

There have been lots of quotes taken from my Twitter by the wider media recently, and a blog will also give me the opportunity to elaborate on things that can easily be misunderstood when you've only got a handful of characters to work with. I've always been vocal about my opinions, especially when it comes to music, which I am passionate about. So expect plenty more of that.

Also, while I have the chance, I'd like to thank the thousands of Enemy fans who are always there. We appreciate you lot like no other band appreciates their fans. You guys make our band what it is, and we are eternally grateful for your support. We shall continue to graft our balls off to deliver you better and better albums by way of thanks.

News about the forthcoming album, and details of where we've been will be posted soon. Anything else you'd like to know about or discuss, let me know on Twitter!

Tom Clarke

@tomclarke_enemy
@theenemyband
www.facebook.com/theenemy
www.tomclarkeofficial.blogspot.com